Client: Luxe Bloom is America's first national florist. They create arrangements out of preserved roses that last up to 60 days without water. Luxe Bloom was chosen to be the official rose of Walt Disney's 2017 Beauty and the Beast film. Luxe Bloom created a collection of products to complement the movie.
Challenge: Luxe Bloom was previously operating almost exclusively as a B2B business before this collaboration with Disney. My challenge was to spearhead a digital marketing campaign around their first online B2C venture.
"Ana added more value to my business in 2 months than any other consultant to Luxe Bloom. After being awarded the "Official flower of Disney's Beauty and the Beast" we needed a professional to drive social media engagement and analytics. Ana stepped in and added value day one; a rare occurrence with the caliber and quality of today's workforce. Luxe Bloom will work with Ana again the next chance we can!"
- Shelley Rosen, CEO, Luxe Bloom
- Daily posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram surrounding the red carpet premiere of Beauty and the Beast and the national film release.
- Live-tweeting Luxe Bloom's involvement on the red carpet and celebrity interactions with Luxe Bloom's rose wall backdrop.
- Recycling photos from Luxe Bloom + Beauty and the Beast's influencer campaign to maximize engagement and enhance the quality of available graphics.
- My social media campaign had a higher conversion rate than both the $1k+ Google AdWords campaign and referral traffic, of which the top referrers were three Disney sites.
- In less than two months Luxe Bloom's total social media following grew by 12.6%, while their Instagram following almost doubled.
- Bit.ly/BeautyBeastRose received 850+ link clicks during the 6-week campaign.
The average engagement rates on social media posts were well above the industry benchmarks for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The stars of Beauty and the Beast were photographed in front of Luxe Bloom's rose wall, spreading the Luxe Bloom name and adding credibility to the brand.
Luxe Bloom was successfully positioned as a B2C business alongside its B2B core business model.
Since our partnership, Luxe Bloom landed a deal with Walmart for the DVD release of Beauty and the Beast. Luxe Bloom's Beauty and the Beast collection also appeared on Good Morning America alongside Emma Watson, the film's star.